Join the crew
Help us make Flightradar24 even better
With over 3 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and our data is regularly cited by major media worldwide. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation, including airlines, airports and manufacturers.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us. Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden and yes we do have a simulator in the office
- Being part of a diverse team with 20+ nationalities and 6 continents represented
- Occupational pension and wellness allowance
Flightradar24 started as a hobby project in 2006 when two Swedish aviation geeks decided to build a network of ADS-B receivers in Northern and Central Europe. In 2009 we opened up the network, and made it possible for anyone with an ADS-B receiver to upload data to the network. Many parts of the world were quickly covered, but the quest to provide global ADS-B coverage is still ongoing.
Flightradar24 at a glance
- Largest ADS-B network in the world with over 30,000 connected receivers
- 3+ million users per day
- 50+ million app downloads
Founded in 2006
Already working at Flightradar24?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.