Customer Support Representative
Support – Stockholm
Flightradar24 is looking for a Customer Support Representative in our Stockholm, Sweden office to help us provide exceptional support and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner.
You’re passionate about helping others, tech savvy (extra points for an interest in aviation, Linux experience and/or a background in amateur radio), and fluent in English (more extra points if you speak another major language, especially French or Japanese).
What you’ll do
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries about Flightradar24 features, content, and technical issues in a considerate and timely manner, via our email support platform (Freshdesk)
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development teams
Who you are
- You have a passion for helping others and creating customer support experiences that wow users
- You have customer support experience, preferably in an environment with high volume of tickets and using a case management system
- You are fluent in English, preferably also in one more major language (e.g. Chinese, French, Japanese) - Swedish is not a requirement for this role
- You have a strong interest in technology in general and preferably aviation in particular. Big plus if you have Linux experience and/or familiarity with ARM based devices like Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone etc and/or radio amateur background
- You have the ability to troubleshoot problems to find speedy resolutions, prioritise and manage time effectively
- You are skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us. Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented