We are looking for a talented Android developer to join the team in our Stockholm, Sweden office and help improve the world’s most popular flight-tracking app. You will play an important role in our app development team, implementing new features, improving performance and building beautiful interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way millions of users experience Flightradar24.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a small team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems
- Implement these solutions for our Android client, adhering to Android development best practices
- Help your team solve problems in a way that makes sense for Android users and our codebase
Who you are
- You have at least 1-3 years of professional Android app development experience, preferably on app(s) with a large user base
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code. This includes writing automated tests and manually testing your own code.
- You have one or more apps in Google Play Store that you are proud of
- You have experience interacting with Google Play Services APIs, Firebase APIs, Google Maps APIs or other external API services
- You are familiar with modern version control systems, including git
- Programming is more than a job for you and you enjoy technology projects at home too
- You have strong written and spoken English
- You are located in Stockholm, or able to move here and are allowed to work in Sweden
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented