We are looking for an analytical Subscription & CRM Manager with a proven track record to help us grow the number of Flightradar24 subscribers by continuously:
- Improve the free-to-paid user conversion rate
- Combat churn
- Increase the win-back rate
Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving growth for the world’s leading flight tracking app? If so, this role is for you.
The position is open to applicants who can work from our Stockholm, Sweden office as well as to applicants who are interested in working remotely with occasional travel to Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- With a hands-on approach, drive all subscription activities from activation to retention, winback, and upsell
- Devise and execute a CRM strategy to allow for scalable cross-channel (in-app, push, email, and web) communication to millions of users designed to improve subscription metrics
- Ensure that the right data infrastructure is in place to enable analysis of user behavior, scientific experimentation, and targeted promotions
- Dig into large data sets across the customer life-cycle to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities to grow the number of subscribers
- Collaborate with our Product, Design and Engineering teams to deploy data-driven and hypothesis-based experiments
- Blend data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback
- Collect, analyze, and report subscription data, metrics, and KPIs
- Report directly to CEO
Who you are
- Proven track record of successfully managing a digital subscription service (B2C and/or B2B) - preferably available on the App Store and Google Play
- Experience leveraging a CRM platform to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel
- Comfortable measuring voluntary/involuntary churn and developing product marketing efforts to improve retention
- Proven track record of designing effective experiments
- Comfortable analyzing large amounts of data to find actionable gold nuggets
- Experience working with real-time developer notifications (Android) and/or server-to-server notifications (iOS)
- Bachelor's degree or above preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, or Economics
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills, Swedish is not a requirement for this role
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and our data is regularly cited by major media worldwide. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation, including airlines, airports and manufacturers.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented