We are looking for a versatile and hands-on digital marketing executive to head up our Growth team. You will lead a group of six talented specialists in the areas of ad optimization, content/PR, SEO/user acquisition, and subscription growth/CRM. Together with your team you will define the Flightradar24 growth plan, coordinate and execute growth initiatives, as well as optimize the revenue funnel. All to help us scale beyond our current 50 million+ monthly users and 1 million+ paying subscribers.
This position is open to applicants who can work from our Stockholm, Sweden office (home/office hybrid set-up) and to exceptional applicants who are interested in working fully remotely with occasional travel to Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- Lead a team of 6 growth specialists in the areas of
- Ad yield optimization
- Content (marketing)/PR
- SEO/user acquisition
- Analyze user patterns and industry trends to identify worthy growth opportunities aimed at improving
- User acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Subscription activation, retention, and upsell
- Ad yield
- Using a collaborative approach with your team of specialists plus Product and Development teams, create, coordinate and execute plan, based on identified growth opportunities
- Ensure that we have the right data infrastructure in place to accurately analyze user patterns and measure growth
- Provide customer insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through targeted interviews, usability studies, and customer feedback
- Report to CEO
Who you are
- Strong general understanding of the Growth team’s current focus areas plus world-class expertise in one or two, preferably within the context of a consumer subscription app
- Experience leading a digital marketing team and coordinating with cross-functional teams to achieve a shared objective
- Fluent in data analysis, data processing and A/B testing
- Competencies in both project and product development
- Know how to translate data into insight by combining user behavior data with your understanding of user needs (based on research and customer feedback)
- You have an entrepreneurial, get-stuff-done mindset
- You have strong written and spoken English. If you know another major language besides English that’s a big plus (Swedish is not a requirement for this role)
With over 50 million monthly users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play Travel charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and our customers include many of the biggest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and highly skilled applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service used by millions of aviation enthusiasts around the world plus companies such as Boeing, Thales, Lufthansa, EasyJet and more
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with +20 nationalities and 6 continents represented with english being our main language