Product - Stockholm or Remote
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer who excels at both interaction and visual design. As part of a small design team you will work closely with Product Owners and Developers to create amazing flight tracking features for millions of highly engaged app and website users.
This position is primarily open to applicants who can work from our Stockholm, Sweden office. Exceptional candidates looking to work remotely will also be considered.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Take broad conceptual ideas and turn them into user-friendly and appealing Android, iOS and website features
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Deliver high-fidelity designs to serve as blueprints for development team
- Together with other design team members establish and promote design guidelines and best practices
Who you are
- Substantial Product Designer experience with an impressive portfolio that includes both apps and websites
- Excellent visual design and user experience design skills
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps
- Well-versed in Google’s Material Design, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines for iOS and web trends, techniques and technologies
- Full proficiency in Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, and Jira, plus wireframing and prototyping tools
- User-centered focus and ability to understand the needs of users and prospective audiences
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Passionate about aviation is a big plus
- User research experience is a plus
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process is a plus
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented