Engineering - Stockholm or Remote
Please note that feedback on your application may take longer than usual. Interviews for this position will begin in August 2019.
Flightradar24 is looking for a QA/Test engineer with a focus on exploratory, functional and automation testing. The ability to create test plans, execute testing (automated & manual) and communicate well with stakeholders is imperative for success in this role.
What you’ll do
- Own and improve the QA process working together with development teams, product owners, and other testers
- Analyze new features and write test plans in line with product team ambitions
- Implement and maintain automated tools, frameworks and test suites for testing web front-ends and back-end services
- Perform manual testing by both exploratory and feature testing
- Write thorough and clear bug descriptions and manage outstanding issues in Jira
- Coordinate closely with development teams recommending best practice testing methodologies and tools
Who you are
- Minimum two years of professional QA experience, both in automated and manual testing
- Automated test experience in web platforms, REST APIs, and ideally also back-end services
- Significant hands-on experience writing automated test scripts and choosing and establishing tools, frameworks, and infrastructure for automated tests
- Effective organizational skills, managing many complex projects simultaneously and a familiarity with issue/project tracking tools - preferably Jira
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal) - Swedish skills are not required for this role
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service and our apps regularly top the App Store and Google Play charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented