What you'll do
- Collaborate with a team of developers and product owners
- Deliver modern, testable, and maintainable code
- Develop features using current web technologies including, for example, Typescript, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, and Vite.
- Write tests using primarily Vitest and Cypress
Who you are
- Team player used to working in an agile distributed environment.
- Knowledge of responsive design practices delivered cleanly and consistently across a wide variety of platforms, browsers, and devices
- Experience from developing for accessibility is a strong plus
- We sometimes have to work on the backend side of things. If you have experience in PHP, or Node.js, we will value that.
Note that this is a remote position or hybrid remote (for candidates in Stockholm, Sweden), but we would like you to be located within a 3-hour time difference from Central European Time (CET/CEST) to align your working hours with the rest of the team.
With over 3 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world's most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play Travel charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services, and our customers include many of the biggest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative, and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- A flexible and social work environment with complimentary beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 20 nationalities and six continents represented