Product – Stockholm
Flightradar24 is hiring a Product Owner to help us further improve the app and website experience for 2 million+ daily users. You’ll drive new features from conception to launch in close collaboration with designers and engineers.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy candidate with well-honed product instincts, who has successfully done similar work elsewhere, to become the third member on our Product Owner team.
This position is primarily open to applicants who can work from our Stockholm, Sweden office. Exceptional candidates looking to work remotely will also be considered.
What you’ll do
- Lead cross-functional product development
- Drive app, web and backend projects from the earliest discovery stages through design, development, test, release and measurement
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule
- Own and prioritize the backlogs of development tasks, and communicate with stakeholders and developers to facilitate understanding and execution of product objectives
- Create concepts, wireframes and detailed specs for web, app and backend development
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- Identify market opportunities in order to help define product vision and strategy
Who you are
- 2+ years of end-to-end product management experience from consumer facing app(s) and/or website(s) using agile software development method
- Experience leading team(s) that include remote members is preferred
- Technical background is not required, but a strong interest in technology is a must
- Passion for aviation is a big plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills, Swedish is not a requirement for this role
- User research and testing experience
- University degree
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented