The world’s most popular aviation app, Flightradar24, is looking for an experienced Customer Support Representative to help us provide exceptional support to 3 million+ daily app and website users from around the world.
You’re passionate about helping others, tech-savvy (extra points for an interest in aviation), and have full proficiency in English (more extra points if you speak another major language, especially French, Portuguese, or Spanish).
The position is open to candidates that are looking to work remotely as well as to candidates that are able to work from our Stockholm, Sweden office. Relocation is not offered for this role. Applicants need to be located within a 3-hour time difference from Central European Time (CET/CEST) to align their working hours with the rest of the team.
What you’ll do
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate and timely manner via our email support platform (Freshdesk)
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the development teams
- Understand the product in-depth and stay well informed about features, campaigns, and issues
Who you are
- You have a passion for helping others and creating customer support experiences that wow users
- You have documented experience providing customer support for websites and/or mobile apps, preferably in an environment with a high volume of tickets and using a case management system
- You have excellent English skills and you preferably speak another major language (e.g. French, Portuguese, or Spanish) - Swedish is not a requirement for this role
- You have a strong interest in technology in general and aviation in particular
- You have the ability to troubleshoot problems to find speedy resolutions, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You have a "can-do" attitude, excellent customer-facing skills and a strong work ethic, and very good organizational skills
With over 3 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play Travel charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and our customers include many of the biggest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative, and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end-users from all around the world
- A flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15 nationalities and 5 continents represented