We are looking for a talented iOS developer to join the team and help improve the world’s most popular flight-tracking app. You will play an important role in our app development team, implementing new features, improving performance and building beautiful interfaces. Above all, your work will impact the way millions of users experience Flightradar24.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a small team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions to important problems and features
- Contribute to the continuous work of refactoring and modernizing our app and developing and maintaining a high-quality codebase
- Deliver modern, testable, and maintainable code adhering to iOS development best practices
- Participate in knowledge sharing and team work with the other developers in your team
Who you are
- You have at least 4 years of professional iOS app development experience, preferably on app(s) with a large user base
- You have experience working with Swift and preferably also Objective C
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- You have experience with writing automated tests (unit tests, UI tests, etc.)
- You have experience with refactoring and modernizing an app, e.g. with regards to modernizing architecture, testability, patterns, etc.
- You have experience interacting with Firebase APIs, Maps APIs, or other external API services
- You have strong written and spoken English
Note that this is a fully remote position, but we would like you to be located within a 3-hour time difference from Central European Time (CET/CEST) to align your working hours with the rest of the team.
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service and our apps regularly top the App Store and Google Play charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.