The world’s most popular aviation app, Flightradar24, is looking for a Head of Support to lead two growing teams that provide exceptional support to 2 million+ daily app/website users as well as 30,000+ flight tracking data sharers from around the world.
You’re passionate about helping your team members thrive and with your hands-on support experience you know all about wowing customers. You have a strong interest in technology and are fluent in English (extra points if you speak another major language).
This position is open to applicants who are able to work from our Stockholm, Sweden office, when the local covid situation allows for it.
What you’ll do
- Manage the app/web and data sharer support teams (including shipping/logistics tasks - each week we send out dozens of radio receivers to remote corners of the world) plus the office coordinator
- Coach team members and help set priorities
- Recruit new team members
- Hands-on support tasks, as needed and time permitting
- Report directly to the CEO
- Be part of the management team
Who you are
- Hands-on support team manager experience with direct reports, preferably in an environment with high volume of email tickets and using ticketing software
- Passion for helping others and creating customer support experiences that wow users
- Experience driving recruitment processes
- Excellent English skills and you preferably speak another major language (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Japanese) - Swedish is not a requirement for this role
- Strong interest in technology in general and preferably aviation in particular
- Experience turning user feedback into requirements for developers
- Thrive in an international work environment, with colleagues and customers from all over the world
- Big plus if you have experience from HR work and/or shipping/logistics
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented