Despite the aviation industry as a whole taking an unprecedented hit during the covid-19 pandemic, we have managed to increase sales of Flightradar24’s industry-leading flight data services. To better meet the growing demand we are looking to add another driven and tech-savvy business developer with a proven track record in data sales.
As part of Flightradar24’s Commercial Services team you will work closely with many of the most exciting brands in aviation and beyond, from all over the world. Leading the entire sales cycle, typically from inbound enquiry to supporting an existing account, you will play an important role in growing the business and optimizing our sales process.
The position is open to candidates that want to work fully remotely as well as to candidates that want to work from our Stockholm, Sweden office.
What you’ll do
- Drive the entire sales cycle for Flightradar24’s flight data services from managing inbound enquiries from prospective customers to proactive account management, reactive existing client troubleshooting, and upsell activities
- Continuously optimize and innovate on the sales processes
- Engage in internal discussions and lead projects around sales and account management requirements as well as continuous product and service improvements
Who you are
- Proven track record in data sales, sales process automation and business development, preferably from the aviation industry
- You can effectively communicate to diverse stakeholder groups and engage effectively with internal and external engineering teams, as well as with executives on technical and non-technical matters alike
- Good understanding of digital sales, data governance, data/software-as-a-service business development
- Strong business mindset with the ability to prioritize and keep overall objectives in focus
- Interest in working creatively with a diverse set of customers around the world and understand technical and business requirements
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Large personal network in the aviation industry is a big plus
Flightradar24 is a leading provider of flight data services to customers across the aerospace industry and beyond, including many of the largest names in aviation, such asAirbus, Boeing, Emirates, GE Aviation, and Fraport to name a few. With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is also the world’s most popular flight tracking service for consumers. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation".
Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with many of the largest names in aviation as customers plus millions of end-users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse company staff with 20+ nationalities and all inhabited continents represented