What you’ll do
- Deliver modern, testable and maintainable code
- Participate in knowledge sharing and mentoring for other developers in your team
Who you are
- At least 4 years experience of modern web development
- Knowledge of responsive design practices, delivered cleanly and consistently across a wide variety of platforms, browsers and devices
- Natural focus on high standards, quality, testing and unit testing, and tools like Karma, Jasmine and/or Jest
- Previous work experience interacting with APIs through AJAX/JSON, and ideally also Google Maps APIs or APIs of other map providers
- Familiarity with, or interest in, automated testing, continuous integration, and cloud deployment
- Experience with high-performance web delivery, optimizing front-end code, page-load performance and caching is a strong plus
- Strong written and spoken English - Swedish is not needed for this role
Note that this is a fully remote position, but we would like you be located within a 3-hour time difference from Sweden's timezone (CET/CEST) to align your working hours with the rest of the team.
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service and our apps regularly top the App Store and Google Play charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.