We are looking for a versatile and hands-on Growth Manager to drive our user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell activities. You will use your extensive background in digital marketing and data analysis to define the Flightradar24 growth plan, coordinate and execute growth programs, and optimize the revenue funnel.
This position is open both to applicants who can work from our Stockholm, Sweden office and to applicants who are interested in working remotely with occasional travel to Stockholm.
What you’ll do
- With a hands-on approach, lead user acquisition, activation, retention and upsell across our website and apps
- Use the entire spectrum of acquisition media channels, but with an initial focus on earned media - SEO, ASO, PR, and word of mouth - to drive user growth
- Use primarily owned media - email, social media, and alerts/notifications - to retain and engage users
- Build relationships with relevant App Store and Google Play representatives
- Report directly to CEO
Who you are
- You have a successful track record of acquiring app and web users in a multi-language setting
- You have user retention and reactivation experience, preferably from working with a digital subscription service
- You are fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition media channels - earned (SEO, ASO, PR, word of mouth), owned (especially email, Twitter, Facebook), paid (especially Apple Search Ads, Universal App campaigns, PPC, Facebook)
- You have an entrepreneurial, get-stuff-done mindset
- You take an analytical approach to drive growth initiatives
- You have strong written and spoken English. If you know another major language besides English that’s a big plus (Swedish is not a requirement for this role)
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Our app regularly tops the App Store and Google Play charts and Wall Street Journal refers to Flightradar24 as the "Facebook of aviation". We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We're constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we're looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us. Benefits of working at Flightradar24 include:
- Opportunity to impact a service with millions of end users from all around the world
- Flexible and social work environment with free beverages, fruit, and snacks
- Modern office in the heart of beautiful downtown Stockholm, Sweden
- Being part of a diverse team with 15+ nationalities and 5 continents represented